This time, the company's laptop was changed from MacBook Pro Retina (Early 2013) to MacBook Pro (Early 2015).
Although I waited for the new MacBook for over 3 years, the model with the touch bar was too expensive, but I decided to just use the previous model, considering the cables I had to buy again and the keyboard feel more than anything else. Instead, it could be done with 16 GB of memory and 512 GB of SSD.
When I moved to a new MacBook, I did a fresh install one by one.
Before switching to MacBook Retina (Early 2013) My Mac EssentialsI organized the things that were installed on the new MacBook (macOS Sierra) while changing the MacBook after 3 years.
It's been about 2007 years since I started using Mac in earnest in 11. As my purpose of use, usage habits, and environment change, the applications and settings I use seem to change little by little.
In addition to the information on Mac listed below, mac tagYou can see the article about Mac.
Schedule, contact data
– iCloud (Synchronize with iPhone, iPad, MacBook)
create a document
PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- MacDown: Free, Markdown
- Mark: Free, slideshow with markdown
- Evernote: Free/Paid (how to buy cheap), these days, because of the small hard drive capacity of the MacBook, I give up apps such as Papers and DEVONThink Pro, and put papers or external reports in Evernote and use them to search and find them.
- Adobe Photoshop CC: Paid, upgrade because CS6 does not work on macOS
- Xee 2.2: Free version, you can use it as a preview app built into Mac
- Skitch : Provided for free in Evernote, capture can be automatically saved to Evernote
Find color RGB values
- ColorDrops: Free (paid when exporting values), RGB/HEX values are displayed. Swift/Ojbc code is also available
- Things: Paid (Synchronize with iPhone, iPad, MacBook)
task stop watch
Windows computer remote access
task bar app
- iStatMenu 5: Paid, calendar appears when you press the date, world time, memory/HDD/CPU/Wifi status view, remaining battery time/charging time, etc.
Lock and open MacBook with iPhone/Apple Watch
macbook won't sleep
- KeepingYouAwake: Free, like Caffine, the most popular thing you can do right away by clicking on the icon
Complete file deletion, photo rename, automatic cache clearing, automatic file tagging, automatic collection of screen capture files into folder, etc.
- Hazel : Paid, file deletion is a basic function, and rules are added for the rest.
Watch the video
listen to the radio
screen design, design
app development tool