When a sole proprietorship hires its first employee, it is required to file a labor contract, report on establishment of a business establishment, and report on acquisition of four major insurance qualifications.
Report on establishment of business
What is a business establishment report?
Business establishment report means registering the business establishment with each industrial complex in order to be covered by the four major insurances (national, health, employment, industrial accident).
When a sole proprietorship employs one or more employees, a business establishment is established in terms of the four major insurances. When a business establishment is established, the health insurance of a sole proprietor changes from a regional subscription to an employer (workplace) subscriber. In other words, a sole proprietor with a single representative is not a business establishment and is a local subscriber, not a health care worker (workplace) subscriber.
This does not happen automatically, and if you hire an employee, you must first report the establishment of the business establishment and then report the acquisition of the four major insurance qualifications.
The report on establishment of a workplace needs to be reported only once for the first time when a worker is hired.
Business establishment can be reported at the 4 major social insurance information link centers
Each of the four major insurance corporations must report the establishment of a business establishment, 4 major social insurance information centercan be reported at once. You can also report the acquisition of 4 major insurance qualifications immediately after reporting the establishment of the business establishment.
Procedure to report establishment of business establishment
The procedure for reporting establishment of a business establishment is as follows.
Enter and save the form for establishment of a business, and enter the form for obtaining 4 major insurance qualifications
(Image source: 4 major social insurance information link centers)
Note that the screen changes when each form is entered and saved, and the final report is completed only after clicking [Send] on the last screen to indicate that the application has been completed.
Report the establishment of a business establishment
You can report the establishment of a business at the 4 major social insurance information link centers.
- 4 major social insurance information centerLog in to become a member
- On the home page, click Report on establishment of Business Department.
- Click [Shortcut to report establishment of business establishment].
- Enter the business information required for the business establishment report and click the [Save] button.
– Check the report to be reported. You can register when hiring full-time employees, so check all 4 corporations. Family employees only need to report health insurance and national pension. Only the checked form is displayed below. 4 major insurance differences according to the presence or absence of employees of sole proprietorsrefer to
– Enter the workplace information. The 4 major insurances have not been reported yet, so the status of subscription is not established.
– If you are applying for automatic debit of insurance premiums and electronic notification, check and enter information.
Report on acquisition of 4 major insurance qualifications
After hiring the first employee, you must report the establishment of the business establishment and report the acquisition of four major insurance qualifications for the CEO and employees.
After that, when an additional employee is hired, the qualification acquisition must be reported.
- 4 major social insurance information centerLog in and click 'Acquire Qualification' in the business site subscriber business. When the business establishment report is completed, the qualification acquisition report screen appears automatically.
- Enter business information.
- Enter and save representative and employee information. There are tabs like Subscriber1 and Subscriber2. Press the tab for the representative or employee, enter information, and click the [Save] button at the bottom.