phpMyAdmin is a free program in PHP that allows you to access and manage MySQL DB from the web.
It is convenient to use when you need to directly handle the database, such as backing up the database or modifying data.
this time moving web hosting I installed a new version after about 5 years, but the method of changing the config has changed, so I simply cleaned it up.
In the new version, you can choose the encoding while logging in.
How to install phpMyAdmin
1. Download phpMyAmdin I receive.
2. After unpacking, copy config.default.php in the libraries folder to the parent folder and rename it config.inc.php Change to.
3. Open config.inc.php and edit the following items.
$cfg['blowfish_secret'] = ”; -> $cfg['blowfish_secret'] = 'cookie';
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['auth_type'] = 'config'; -> $cfg['Servers'][$i]['auth_type'] = 'cookie';
4. Upload the phpMyAdmin directory file.
5. When you access the account you uploaded, the following screen appears.
If you enter the mysql ID and password you received when hosting the web, you will be logged in to a screen where you can see the database.